MATERNITY WEAR & NURSING LINGERIE
Cake Lingerie is a favorite among new celebrity moms and it's no wonder because they specialize in making maternity and nursing wear comfortable yet fashionable.
Heidi Klum and Kourtney Kardashian are a few celebrity moms that love Cake Lingerie!
Their website is very informative and helps to walk you through the process of sizes and fits that are right for you. I love their attention to detail and the pretty way they package your purchase. Cake Lingerie is just beautiful; take a look!
- Plaid print and cream nursing bra
- Non-wired soft cup bra for a snug fit
- Top stretch in cup to allow for growth
- Easy drop down cups for feeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Cotton lined straps for added comfortStretch fabric with soft lace overlay
- 87% nylon, 13% elastane (excl of trims)
- 100% cotton lined cups, enabling the skin to breathe
- Cold hand wash
The Shortbread French Knicker includes a flirty rolled hem that delivers comfort with style. Features include a centre bow and side lace panels.
Check out their blog which contains topical information on key subjects such as:
1) When do I buy my maternity bra
2) Do I need a nursing bra
3) Why do I need a maternity bra
4) Can I wear a flexible wire nursing bra