Yes, I do love a good cup of coffee. You know, the kind that is rich and creamy but without the bite at the end. I do drink organic coffee from time to time but honestly it's acidic, which is a problem for most people that don't consume a high alkaline diet. This kind of diet would be eating mostly vegetables some fruits and preferably raw.
So, what do I drink on a rainy Hawaiian day like today? Teeccino of course! It contains no caffeine and actually is alkaline forming instead of acidic. It's also rich and creamy. I recommend their new Dandelion French Roast. I prefer the dark roast but they do have mocha and vanilla flavors for those that favor a mellow and sweeter taste. Using warmed coconut milk really brings out the creamy taste! I learned about the benefits of dandelion coffee from Elana's Pantry.
Is being gluten-free important to you? This is a barley-free coffee alternative that is absolutely gluten-free.
Teeccino Dandelion French Roast tastes just like Maya French Roast to satisfy the person who loves dark roasted, regular flavor. It brings the health benefits of roasted dandelion root including its inulin content, antioxidants, and stimulating effects on liver function to your cup. With more dandelion root per serving than any other brand puts in their tea bags, Teeccino Dandelion French Roast produces a cup where the deep, full body of coffee meets the health benefits of nature’s healing herbs.
- Antioxidants from carob, dandelion roots, almonds, dates and figs
- Naturally caffeine free – no processing or chemical residues
- Non-acidic – helps restore alkaline balance
- Natural energy boost – from nutrients, not stimulants
- Contains heart-healthy potassium
- 1g of soluble fiber per serving
- Prebiotic - inulin from chicory root and dandelion root supports beneficial microflora that improve digestion, regularity and intestinal health
- 100% Gluten free and barley free