Going grain free? Then jk gourmet is the place for you! Their products are sweetened with a touch of honey and packed with cholesterol-lowering, vitamin-rich nuts, real fruit and vegetables, and high-fibre seeds. These products are excellent for anyone but in particular if...
• You are on a gluten-free diet
• You are lactose intolerant
• You are trying to increase your intake of whole, natural foods
• You are trying to reduce the amount of wheat or other grains in your diet
• You want to eliminate refined sugar from your diet
• You are following the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) for intestinal health
• You love delicious granola, cookies and muffins, but want to eat them guilt-free!
Maybe you're gluten sensitive or maybe you are looking for a healthier protein packed grain alternative.
You can make easy bread out of nutritious almonds using Almond flour.
This flour is loaded with nutrition, and makes baking quick and easy. It's powder-fine so your pie crusts, pizza crusts, cakes, cookies, breads and muffins will bake to perfection.
Here are some mini loaves I baked. The taste is awesome. My family couldn't believe that almonds made this delicious bread.
Gluten Free Almond Bread
½ cups blanched almond flour
½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon agave nectar
½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, then add agave and vinegar
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop batter into a well greased 6.5 x 4 inch loaf pan (this loaf pan may have been discontinued. Stay tuned...)
- Bake at 300° for 45-55 minutes on bottom rack of oven; until a knife comes out clean
- Cool and serve
- Makes 1 loaf (about 12 slices) Recipe Courtesy of Elana's Pantry
I also like their gluten-free granola loaded with yummy seeds, dried fruit and healthy nuts. They have made packing snacks for my daughter a lot easier the last 2 weeks. I also like the natural sweet flavor that makes them seem like a treat.
Jk gourmet products are:
• Made from whole, natural foods
• Grain-free (that’s no wheat, bran, oats, rice, spelt, barley, rye or corn)
• Dairy-free and lactose-free
• Trans fat–free
• Sweetened only with honey
• Legal for the Specific Carbohydrate Diet
• A source of fibre and calcium
• Labeled accurately and include all ingredients
• Able to help lower LDL cholesterol
Contact them today for any questions or to order.