There are a few items that are essential in any kitchen and a good knife is one of them.
When you try to cut with a quality knife and then compare it to your everyday cutlery, you will be amazed how much simpler your cooking and preparation can be.
I just received the Wusthof, German made Classic knife. It came right before Christmas, which was perfect because we did all of the cutting for the Holidays with it. Actually, we have a set of 9 other knives (a different brand) and have not used any of them (except the serrated one) after we tried the Wusthof. The difference was tremendous. Chopping vegetables was a snap compared to our old knives. I have already located the knives being sold at William and Sonoma, as well as Amazon.com for my future knife purchases.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
- Special alloyed steel.
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of synthetic material.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts.