- 6 Mrs. Field’s chocolate chip nibbler cookies
- 2 packets Mrs. Field’s cocoa mix (makes 2 mugs)
- poem of ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore
- “Reindeer Games” activity book that includes games and challenges with a holiday theme such as “Snowflake Match Game,” “Santa’s Secret,” and “Festive Football”
- fun present-like packaging: red gift box with ivory grosgrain ribbon
- “Instructions from Santa” attached to outside of box instructs the gift to be opened by Christmas Eve and to leave out cookies and cocoa for Santa
- “ceramic plate for Santa’s cookies is 8 ½” diam.
- ceramic mug for Santa’s cocoa is 11.5 ounces; approximately 5 1/4” W (with handle) x 4 ½”H
This kit is packed full of "fun" from the North Pole so your family can have the excitement of getting ready for Christmas morning. The kit carries on the tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve and includes our “Reindeer Games” activity book, a scrolled poem of ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore and a decorative ceramic plate and mug perfect for Santa’s special cookies and hot cocoa (which are also included). Exclusively from Red Envelope.
Even though my daughter knows that "Daddy is Santa," we still like to pretend and love carrying on the tradition of leaving cookies out and of course sipping hot cocoa. The cookies are yummy and I just love the festive mug which I have been using for coffee in the morning. Also I like the idea of the reindeer games-very festive! But what I really like is the price. For $29.95 you get a lot all packaged beautifully. It also looks great wrapped sitting under your tree for The Night Before Christmas!