- Grab some old pieces of crayons
- Break them up into small pieces and color code them how you like in a non stick silicone/rubber mini cake tray.
- Heat oven to 150-200 degrees.
- Place tray inside and monitor. You want the crayons to melt but not become too runny or too hot (they will smoke). This usually takes about 5-6 minutes.
Take out tray and allow your tray to cool completely (note: don't move the pan because it will not dry with a smooth bottom-and be careful it is HOT)
- Pop out your little crayon cakes and start drawing.
For gifts, wrap them with ribbon. This is a wonderful and quick idea.
My daughter had so much fun drawing with these and I hope you have making something old into something fabulous!